- 100% USDA & Euro organic certified ceremonial Matcha green tea powder available in three grades. Nothing added, just fresh Tencha leaves grown naturally in the foggy mountains of Uji-tawara Town of Kyoto, Japan free from gluten, soy & everything bad for you and vegan.
- Handpicked & shipped directly from the farm with over 50 years experience growing & preparing matcha making it the most authentic on the market and allows us to offer WHOLESALE prices to retail customers.
- Leading superfood around the World & has been used for millennia to help boost metabolism (help burn fat), treat inflammation, concentrate focus, boost energy levels whilst fighting fatigue, the list goes on.
- Cooking with matcha is easy! Use this nutrient-dense matcha in all types of recipes to boost the nutritional value of your meals and stay healthy. Smoothies, ice cream, baked goods and more.
- Not happy with your matcha? 100% money back guarantee. I’m sure you will love it, but if there is any reason you don’t. Let us know and we will refund you straight away.
Ceremonial grade matcha is the highest grade you will find on the market followed by culinary. Within ceremonial grade, we have three subgrades - URU, Waka, Kiyo (listed highest to lowest) all organic Tencha leaves grown in well-drained calcareous soil in a perfect climate for growing matcha. Because you are eating ground leaves, in essence, it is important that the leaves are organic! The leaves are covered in shade for more than 20 days before harvest which makes them greener and tastier. Our matcha has many awards in Japan, the home of matcha so we have to be doing something right. Enjoy!